Online Learning Question on Piano & Keyboad Lessons

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken video based learning or online learning for keyboarding?

My name is Elizabeth Farrell and I offer Sarasota piano lessons, music lessons and voice lessons. I am a Berklee College of Music graduate and certified teacher.

My website is still growing and soon I will have more information, resources, links, videos and more for everyone to use for FREE! I look forward to helping students when they are in my studio, but also when they are on your own and need training resources. I have been planning on deployig a YouTube channel thathas videos on further training resources fro the, But wonder what is the best? Or what if any were useful for you.

Thank You
Liz!

Reaction score
LIz,

I've looked at quite a few YouTube free piano lesson sites.
They all have merit in some way...where the all fall down is the lack of immediacy in being able to interact & get a response from a teacher.
I'm learning at home using Alfred's Adult Piano Course and am lucky I have a partner who is equally interested and we enjoy learning together.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken video based learning or online learning for keyboarding?

I have been planning on deployig a YouTube channel thathas videos on further training resources fro the, But wonder what is the best? Or what if any were useful for you.
I am currently taking online courses concerning sound design in the field of keyboarding. The program is called Digital Ninjas. The availability for me to do my course work anytime of the day is amazing. However, not everyone learns this way. I can say that it works for me...but I am used to learning online (all of my high school was online). It really depends on the person. I wish you good luck and much success! It all seems to be a shot in the dark these days...sort of a trial and error thing.

Reaction score
I am a total beginner and through a Google search found free lessons from Lisa Steeple, aka Miss Lisa. Very clear and easy to understand.

Ask a Question