Pa1000 Mic

Reaction score
Yes and No.

The inputs are 1/4” and there is to power available so you need to supply phantom power to the condenser mike via an adaptor or a mixer.

There is also a mike gain control adjacent to the input sockets.

to learn more on the Pa you can freely download from Korg the very extensive manual.

Reaction score
Yes and No.

The inputs are 1/4” and there is to power available so you need to supply phantom power to the condenser mike via an adaptor or a mixer.

There is also a mike gain control adjacent to the input sockets.

to learn more on the Pa you can freely download from Korg the very extensive manual.
so the answer is no...

Reaction score
No Dave the answer really can be No but also a Yes if you connect the Condenser Mike so it has phantom power.

Not tried it myself but as usual the product Manual is a great source of information if only an Op would look at it first.

Reaction score
col, you potentially do that with any keyboard that has an 1/8" or 1/4" input, simply provide it an additional power source for the phantom power. i believe he wants to know if the keyboard will power a condensor mic without using additional gadgets.

Reaction score
I said so in my first post but to reitterate.

The Pa does not supply phantom power, nor does it have XLR input socket (s).

Only a dynamic mike that does nit require a phantom power supply will function in a Pa via connecting to the left 1/4” jack socket.

Page 508 of the manual v1.5 describes in detail

This is how I connected my Shure mike up to my Pa.

Reaction score
I said so in my first post but to reitterate.

The Pa does not supply phantom power, nor does it have XLR input socket (s).

Only a dynamic mike that does nit require a phantom power supply will function in a Pa via connecting to the left 1/4” jack socket.

Page 508 of the manual v1.5 describes in detail

This is how I connected my Shure mike up to my Pa.
Thank you Guys for your answers. I got it. I guess I am going to purchase a good Dynamic Mic. Any suggestion? Im looking into Shure SM7B

Last edited:

Ask a Question