Quero um teclado leve e bom;

Reaction score
Olá, tenho um Roland E-80, estou achando muito pesado para ficar transportando, meu objetivo é solo e acompanhamento, pensei em adquirir um PRS EW 400, Gostaria da opiniãi de vcs, Grato

Reaction score
English Please. Use Google Translate.
As you know Gary, I don't speak English. However, according to Google translate, Portuguese to Australian came up with this:

"G'day. My Roland E-80 is dead set heavier than the odds of a three legged donkey getting the choccies at the Melbourne Cup. I thought about a PRS EW 400, but heard it was all froth and no beer. Can you have a butchers at it and give us the John Dory - 'cause frankly I can't be farked doing my own research."

Ah...now I get it!

My answer:

Hard to say old mate. Don't know if you're flat out broke or as rich as ten men. I also don't know if you have to run around in the shower to get wet or if you're built like a brick sh1thouse. But At only 8 Kegs, the Yammie is as light as your brother's wallet when it's his shout.

I will say this though, champion. They're both choccas with features, so if you'd prefer to bludge a stubby while the keyboard is as busy as a blowfly at a barbie, you should be golden. Just watch the built-in speakers. They're likely to sound like a mozzie in a beer can.

or in Portuguese (according to Google)

Difícil de dizer velho amigo. Não sei se você é irregular ou tão rico quanto dez homens. Eu também não sei se você tem que correr no chuveiro para se molhar ou se você é construído como um templo de tijolos. Mas com apenas 8 Kegs, o Yammie é tão leve como a carteira do seu irmão quando é seu grito.

Vou dizer isso, campeão. Ambos são choccas com recursos, então, se você preferir esvaziar um estranho enquanto o teclado está tão ocupado quanto um mosquete em um barbie, você deve ser dourado. Basta assistir aos alto-falantes embutidos. É provável que parecem um mozzie em uma lata de cerveja.

Last edited:

Ask a Question