Score of Vitalij Kuprij and outworld

Reaction score
Does someone know where can I find score or Guitar pro tabs of Vitalij Kuprij's and Ouworld 's songs.

Thanks ! ;)

Reaction score
There are 3 Outworld songs on ultimate-guitar.com. "Raise Hell", "Riders" and "Warcry intro". If you're looking for any of those, they can be found there.

If you're looking for his solo songs (I suppose that's what you meant?), I doubt that you will find any GP tabs for it, since - as the name describes - Guitar Pro is made for guitarists. So songs that doesn't contain a guitar will most likely not be found, unfortunately :/

However, if anyone finds another site than ultimate-guitar, where people actually adds keyboard things to the tabs, I would be really interested to know about it as well :)

Reaction score
Thank you but I know ultimate-guitar, I often go to this website when I need score but I can't find it in it only "raise hell "but it misses the solos :(
So I'll use my ears :D

Reaction score
You could try search Youtube too, there might be someone there who plays some songs/solos. You will probably still mainly have to use your ear to hear what he's playing, but sometimes it might help to watch other play, to get a small hint of what's going on.

Ask a Question