Start Up Voice [Roland V-Combo VR 730]

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

When we start up a Roland v-combo VR 730 it boot up in a Jazz Organ sound, but I use piano much more than organ. Is there any option to change the how to change the default initial sound in the Roland v-combo 730?

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

When we start up a Roland v-combo VR 730 it boot up in a Jazz Organ sound, but I use piano much more than organ. Is there any option to change the how to change the default initial sound in the Roland v-combo 730?

Reaction score
My vr09 starts up on piano..Roland is pushing the organ waterfall keys so they set it to organ.Cant change..no biggy.let it startup and push the pretty red button organ.All my hammond and rotary organ sounds I use the most are stored in 1-1 to 4-1 of presets..by the way you paid 1000 more for the same thing the vr-09 offers.All they added was the hammond feel keyboard..a couple of added patches..and the sides are wood looking.everything is the same as the 999.00 vr09

Ask a Question