Technics sx-KN2600

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy an old KN2600 keyboard for spares, 2 main sequencer buttons broke but otherwise everything else is in good working order.Probably the only model to have SD storage, keys have yellowed quite a bit and was only used for recording, hence the broken buttons. Can post but would cost £30 comes with manual and music stand. Thanks for looking.

Reaction score
I might have been interested if you were in Florida but the £30 postage indicates a UK location.

I have a KN2400 and it has the same problem of the yellow keys. It seems that it is a common issue with both these models – something to do with the type of plastic that Technics used. Also, they are not individual keys but are in groups of 3 +1 at the top end – I know, useless info when you are getting rid of it. One big plus, for me at least, is that the keys are full-width 7/8-inch (22.23mm).

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Al

Reaction score
Thanks happyrat. I looked into trying to clean them some time ago but most of the ideas required them to be soaked in a solution for a while. I'm not adverse to stripping them from the keyboard if a repair is needed but for cosmetic reasons, nah, I can live with them as is.

Reaction score
I might have been interested if you were in Florida but the £30 postage indicates a UK location.

I have a KN2400 and it has the same problem of the yellow keys. It seems that it is a common issue with both these models – something to do with the type of plastic that Technics used. Also, they are not individual keys but are in groups of 3 +1 at the top end – I know, useless info when you are getting rid of it. One big plus, for me at least, is that the keys are full-width 7/8-inch (22.23mm).

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Al
Thanks Al I live in Northern Ireland Wish we had your weather !!!

Ask a Question