What are some of your other hobbies?

Reaction score
ah, the beach. Where dirt meets water, how exciting! (Beeing from norway and all, the beach is just for July and August anyway) I'd rather stay at home in my bathtub. That way, i can have the perfect temperature, and listen to the music *i* like.

My hobbies besides writing songs, playing drums and keyboard would be computer and wii gaming, cooking, and hopefully, from september, i will enroll at a university.

Reaction score
I build and repair guitars and amps, and I have played most of the major MMOs. I also build hotrods, the current one being a 1962 Jaguar Mark X with a Chevy drivetrain. I don't game much anymore and try to focus on music. I'm the IT manager for a medical research facility, so I have limited off-time and have to spend it wisely. I have a wife and two sons, one of whom is an accomplished pianist. I'm trying to get him interested in other keyboards and recording. Right now, he seems to be more interested in video games. I wish I'd grown up in an environment that had a small studio with good gear like he has!

Ask a Question