Any other hobbies besides keyboard and/or piano playing ?

Reaction score
Mine also used to be motorbikes in fact the last trip on one was into Belgium (4 days) and Germany (4 days) on our Goldwing, but since then I had to sell up due to arthritis in my hip joints which meant that I could no longer safely hold up this brute (Triumph Explorer 1200).

Photography.

Reading.

Attachments

• P1000131.JPG
    P1000131.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Goldwing.jpg
    Goldwing.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
Nice bikes...

Only been riding since last year so haven't done any trips yet. Still, planning one on my Suzuki V-Strom 650XT, if and when I can drag myself away from my Kawasaki Z900RS, huge fun ! ;)
I use the V-Strom for commuting, unless it's really horrible weather, in which case I take the car. The Z900RS I only take out on dry days, I prefer not to get that one dirty :cool:

Sorry to hear you've had to give up on riding...

IMG_3074.jpeg

IMG_3075.jpeg

Reaction score
Bonneville, nice...
Had a Royal Enfield Continental GT650 for a couple of months but sold it, not really what I expected it to be...

Reaction score
I have no real brand preference, but love all ‘classic style’ bikes and nakeds.
But I like both old and new.
I do try to avoid bikes with a low seat height, though (I’m 6 foot 1, 186 cm)…

Fascinating worlds, keyboards and motorcycles :)

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hobbies...

That, and strolling down the beach squeezing farts out of dead seagulls. :p :D :D :D

Gary ;)

3dc

Reaction score
Music is actually my accidental hobby although its becoming more and more serious hobby. At the moment I have no time for anything else. I am all in music theory, harmony, film scores, Cubase, FL Studio, 3D animation and video editing. Every now and then I even practice on my midi keyboard. :)

If I don't die first from exhaustion or goddamn virus, one day, I will buy a sailboat suited for disabled people and sail straight to Australia. I will probably visit @CowboyNQ for a nice cold Australian beer. :p

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Music is actually my accidental hobby although its becoming more and more serious hobby. At the moment I have no time for anything else. I am all in music theory, harmony, film scores, Cubase, FL Studio, 3D animation and video editing. Every now and then I even practice on my midi keyboard. :)

If I don't die first from exhaustion or goddamn virus, one day, I will buy a sailboat suited for disabled people and sail straight to Australia. I will probably visit @CowboyNQ for a nice cold Australian beer. :p

^^^ What he said ^^^

Make a stop in Canada on the way, just cross the Pacific, sail thru Panama, North on the Atlantic up to the St. Lawrence Seaway, and dock here on Lake Ontario in Toronto :)

Or just cross the Atlantic for the "normal way" of doing it.

I'll buy the beer when you get here. :)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I also enjoy big game hunting. This afternoon I bagged the elusive #12 combo at the local Chinese takeaway :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I am a collector of Antique bottles,most local to my area and early Dutch Gin Bottles.

Attachments

• DSCN5465.JPG
    DSCN5465.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN5502 (2).JPG
    DSCN5502 (2).JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN5493.JPG
    DSCN5493.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
Astronomy and RC Airplanes.
Presently doping out a telescope build.
Used to ride (Harley) in my youth.
Also did a bit of sailing. Solings and lightnings.
Now I'm pretty much land locked.
March...

Reaction score
Worked my way through Austria, Switzerland and Italy...France is still on the to do list. But I have skied with some French folks on holiday.

Ask a Question