Wondering How's Becky Doing?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
She's still very much out of action unfortunately :(, there were some complications with the treatment for her back which has caused neurological problems that the consultants are trying to get to the bottom of (it looks like it could be a spinal fluid leak). She asked me to pass on a "hello" when I told her of this thread :).

She has lots more scans in the coming weeks, so hopefully they'll be able to figure out what is wrong and she'll be back on her feet again soon :).

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Good grief Ian. I had no idea her condition was that serious.

We're all pulling for her and send her our thoughts and prayers of course.

Unfortunately medical science is at its worst when treating spinal injuries and certain other maladies I shall not name.

Nonetheless here's hoping for a miraculous recovery.

Gary :)

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the kind words and well wishes. Like Ian said, I had some complications following lumbar injections that has meant I find it really difficult to concentrate. As a result I find it difficult to read or look at a computer screen - I'm writing this on my phone. The consultants looking after me have been doing a great job, so no doubt they'll get me sorted soon. Looking forward to being back on the forum and catching up with you all!

Becky :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Keep up the good fight Becky. I presume they injected steroids and the injections went bad? Cockups like these are the reason I have avoided seeing a doctor with my back problems.

Truth be told sometimes our only recourse is to bear down and endure the pain while nature sloooowly heals itself.

We luv ya sweetie. Do the therapy exercises no matter how badly they hurt.

Get better soon.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question