Just in case you were wondering...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I've been laid up the past two weeks with a pinched nerve right between the shoulder blades.

I've basically been living on bed rest and ibuprofen and muscle relaxers for that period.

Ergo I haven't been able to contribute much to the forums or my music in the meantime.

As it is, simply bathing myself has been mostly more effort than it's worth :p

As of today I finally seem to be starting to mend so I'll try and join in when I can until my back is fully healed.

Until then...

Aromatically Yours...

Popping pills like Gummi Bears...

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I've been laid up the past two weeks with a pinched nerve right between the shoulder blades.
Bending over backwards will do that!:eek:

You often bend over backwards here on this forum with good intentions to help out people with their technical and electronic keyboard problems.

So you are an integral part of this place and right now people need your advice.
Best you straighten yourself up man.:D

Seriously, sorry you have been laid up and in pain. I wish you well.

Ray:)

Reaction score
Ouch, sorry to hear that Gary! Glad to hear it's getting better, hope you're not laid up for too much longer. One of the best things I've found for my back is an electric heat pad (this is the one I've got) - it's very soothing even when the painkillers aren't much help.

Best wishes from me :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Update. My back has been slowly healing up.

Dunno if it's the steady diet of painkillers or the simple fact that the nerves have been worn out to the nub, but I am somewhat able to play keyboards again for a few minutes.

At this rate, with any luck, in another month or a few weeks I'll be back to normal again. :)

Sacrifice a goat to Cuthulu and your prayers are answered :D :D :D

All the best from paintown.... ;)

Gary ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's improving @happyrat1 :D.

Sadly, Becky's has got quite a bit worse, so I think it'll be a while before she can post again on here. I'm keeping her in the loop with what it happening on the site and she says hello! :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Becky, Ian.

My heart goes out to her and I'm definitely feeling sympathy pains for her.

She is the lovable light that keeps this forum going strong and peacefully year after year.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and definitely sacrifice another goat for her speedy recovery ;)

All the best...

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I'm keeping her in the loop
Thanks Ian. Would you pass on my best wishes too. Much appreciated.

Dear Becky,
It saddens me to hear that your condition has worsened. My thoughts are with you wishing you a quick repair and dancing to your old Oasis records again very very soon. (chuckle).
Missing your postings here. Take extra care and see you SOON!
Ray (hug)

Ask a Question