YAMAHA PSR E-373 Sustain trouble

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have problems with cubase and sustain pedal.

When I press the pedal, cubase receives the signal, obtaining the sustain parameter (CC.64 value 127), but instantly releases it (CC.64 value 0). Which causes it not to achieve the sustain effect.

I don't know if it's a keyboard or cubase problem. The pedal on the keyboard itself works perfect, the sustain is effected, but it seems that the midi control codes sent from the keyboard to the computer are not being well interpreted by cubase. In preferences / midi there is no filter.

Attached photos, before pressing the pedal, with the pedal pressed, and with the pedal released.

Thanks for your help and ideas.
Sergio

Attachments

• uno.JPG
    uno.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
  • dos.JPG
    dos.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 18
  • tres.JPG
    tres.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 20
  • cuatro.JPG
    cuatro.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
  • cinco.JPG
    cinco.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 22
  • seis.JPG
    seis.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 24
Ad

Advertisements

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
What sustain pedal are you using? Is it a foot switch or a foot pedal?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi friends,

I have problems with cubase and sustain pedal.

When I press the pedal, cubase receives the signal, obtaining the sustain parameter (CC.64 value 127), but instantly releases it (CC.64 value 0). Which causes it not to achieve the sustain effect.

I don't know if it's a keyboard or cubase problem. The pedal on the keyboard itself works perfect, the sustain is effected, but it seems that the midi control codes sent from the keyboard to the computer are not being well interpreted by cubase. In preferences / midi there is no filter.

Attached photos, before pressing the pedal, with the pedal pressed, and with the pedal released.

Thanks for your help and ideas.
Sergio
Did you ever solve this issue. I have the same problem, same keyboard.

Ask a Question