YAMAHA psrE453 (update) show only on screen

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Please see my reply to your post in the other thread.

Note that one person was able to resolve this issue by using the Memory button, but there is no guarantee that this will work for everyone. It might be necessary to contact Yamaha support or take the keyboard to a service technician to be diagnosed and fixed.

Reaction score
Please see my reply to your post in the other thread.

Note that one person was able to resolve this issue by using the Memory button, but there is no guarantee that this will work for everyone. It might be necessary to contact Yamaha support or take the keyboard to a service technician to be diagnosed and fixed.

Reaction score
I already see your reply sir. But I'm not sure how to do proper and also the key I'm not sure if it is.
I am holding the key that using to save or to register on memory

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
But I'm not sure how to do proper

To quote the user who mentioned this as fixing their issue, "I solved the problem by switching the keyboard on while holding down the 'Memory' Key."

Turn off the keyboard.
Press and hold the Memory button.
Turn on the keyboard while holding down the Memory button.

If that doesn't help, unfortunately no one here has any further information about this error.

Ask a Question