A QUESTION FROM NEWLY STARTER ON KEYBOARDS

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in keyboards since my early childhood but ı had an oportunıty to buy a keyboard yet. I got MK-939 Keyboard , cheap one :), and ı detected one issue . I am not sure if it is a problem or not. I just wanted to learn .
When ı press to notes softly , and slow , voice comes low level , and if ı press fast and strongly , voice comes in higher level. Is it normla behaivor of the keyboards or is it a problem. It causes some problems during playing sometime,.

Thanks for your information.

Reaction score
If when you say "low level" and "high level", you are referring to the volume of the sound, It's very normal, and in most cases, desirable.

It simulates the behaviour of a piano, which will be louder or softer, dependent upon how hard and fast the keys are pressed, which in turn determines how hard the hammer hits the strings.

With practice you'll learn to control your key presses to make very good use of this feature.

However, if you're talking about something else, like a change in pitch or the actual character of the sound, you might need to be more specific to get a meaningful answer.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the answr. Yes , as you said ı implied volume of the sound. I thought that it could be normal and resembels to piamo but ı couldn't be sure.asked for this reason. Again thank you, I am happy now :)

Ask a Question