Soundtrack/Classical: The Cat

Reaction score
I'm sure your 11 followers in your church group love it :p
Not really, they loved my dance tunes, not followers of my church group, dont know them to be honest.
But anyhow, gonna drop the dance tunes and focus again more on soundtrack!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The honest difference between your music and mine is that I don't try to pretend I'm a 30 piece orchestra.

Seriously, neither of us sound bad, but you said some truly hurtful things yesterday and now let's clear the air.

Peace/Shalom/Paix

Don't mess with my god and I won't mess with yours. :)

Reaction score
The honest difference between your music and mine is that I don't try to pretend I'm a 30 piece orchestra.

Seriously, neither of us sound bad, but you said some truly hurtful things yesterday and now let's clear the air.

Peace/Shalom/Paix

Don't mess with my god and I won't mess with yours. :)
Nobody really cares about you man :) If you mess with God you gonna get burned :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Nobody really cares about you man :) If you mess with God you gonna get burned :)
I offer an olive branch and you threaten divine retribution. Is that what they taught you in clown college? How many missionaries did your family eat before they converted to catholicism?

Perhaps you should scourge yourself more heartily till your sinful thoughts and words subside? :D :D :D

Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/jim-beta%2Fbreaking-through
The rest is for tommorow because its two o clock in the night and I am getting tired. Thank you for making me go back to composing tracks. I am now busy with redoing a little bit the older tracks (mixwise and ozone wise)
Once they are completed I hopefully will be able to create new work but I do not think I will have the same level right away since it has been 3-4 years since I composed this kind of genre.

Hope you enjoy some of them!

Ask a Question