Help with KORG PA3X

Reaction score
יש לי מקלדת KORG PA3X ויש לי בעיה עם הג'ויסטיק שכשמושכים אותו למטה הוא מוריד את הסאונד לשני חצאים. הבעיה היא עם כל הצלילים והדגימות. מישהו יודע מה לעשות?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I have a KORG PA3X keyboard and I have a problem with the joystick that when pulled down it lowers the sound to two halves. The problem is with all the sounds and samples. Does anyone know what to do?

Are you talking about lowering the pitch, lowering the volume, or something else? By default, I believe the joystick controls pitch bend (by moving it left and right) and modulation (by moving it forward and backward). I don't know whether those assignments can be changed, but you should be able to change the pitch bend range and/or the function that's controlled by modulation.

If there is a physical or electronic issue involving the joystick, your best bet is to have a certified Korg service technician look at it.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That definitely sounds like pitch bend. If you don't want pitch bend to be available, there should be a parameter where you can set the pitch bend range to 0 semitones.

Reaction score
אתה מדבר על הורדת גובה הצליל, הורדת עוצמת הקול או משהו אחר? כברירת מחדל, אני מאמין שהג'ויסטיק שולט בכיפוף הגובה (על ידי הזזתו שמאלה וימינה) ובאפנון (על ידי הזזתו קדימה ואחורה). אני לא יודע אם ניתן לשנות את ההקצאות האלה, אבל אתה אמור להיות מסוגל לשנות את טווח כיפוף הגובה ו/או את הפונקציה שנשלטת על ידי אפנון.

אם יש בעיה פיזית או אלקטרונית הקשורה לג'ויסטיק, ההימור הטוב ביותר שלך הוא לטכנאי שירות מוסמך של קורג שיסתכל עליו.
תודה, עזרת לי מאוד

Ask a Question