Buying keyboard / synth advice - Korg Triton LE?

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking into getting a Keyboard / synth for our church. We already have a good electronic piano but need a synth to add a wider range of sounds and broaden what we can do.

Our budget is £500 ish and we've been recommended getting a part used Korg Triton LE because of the original build quality but what would be your suggestions for our budget?

Thanks in advance of your help.

Gary

Reaction score
I think thats a great idea!

Hillsong used a triton le for a while, and tomlins keyboardist (matt gilder) uses a triton rack (same sounds as the le) so you are in good company for playing a church!

the only thing that the triton le really lacks is acoustic pianos but you already have that covered.

Hope this helped!

Reaction score
I used to play at quite a few churches and would do praise and worship (various styles), and dramas. I played a mainly my Triton Extreme, and the other keyboard player played a Triton Studio. I think a Triton gives you good sounds across the board. I don't feel that they are the best in any one category. If your not playing piano sounds, I think the Triton would be a good board for you. Its not that the pianos sound bad....they just aren't that good. I think everything else is usable.

Ask a Question