Chordprogressions

Reaction score
Hey Gary,
All good. Not dodgy.
It is safe to enter.
Cheers
Ray
Glad you got it to work! Do not really know what the problem might be then with the link I gave... but I am happy you got it solved!

Be sure to keep checking it out since I am constantly adding new chordprogressions to the website. Now its only from the Roland E600 but when I done all styles I like from that keyboard I will go on with the next ones.
So this is NOT everything, I put it on there in real time.

I am not able to work due to my sickness, I can not handle stress which is very bad for me. So I have a lot of time at hands and I am creating daily. I do however on the moment am quiting with smoking cigarettes and it is making me tired in the day so I need to rest even more then usual.

But this is not everything, I will be adding every day somethings in real time after I played them and "mastered" them in daw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I decided to remove everything from Roland E600 arranger keyboard since the styles are too old. I had fun creating things with them but in the end the thing is just too old.
I only used it because of the fact I have it from my childhood days and it would maybe save me money. In the end it does not matter since I have three more recent keyboards and I am going to buy another one next month. So its really not necessary to use these old styles.
I was able to enjoy myself but the styles are getting to old, I used everything that was not too bad but now the waltzes and marches and things come in and I am in no mood to do things with those.

I will also use a different tactic, I learned with the Roland E600 that playing from style one to the last one is not that fun since I always play the same genre... I saw that I got tired of many genres that way. I will be doing things different now and always use one style from a different genre. So if the set up is: Pop, 8/16beat, dance, country... I will NOT be playing all pop styles first but rather play a pop style, then a 8/16 beat style, a dance style, a country style. When I reach the end of genres I will restart at the beginning. This to keep things fresh and not getting tired of a genre to quickly.

I removed all tracks, from Soundcloud and from my website. With the knowledge I have I will start anew with the Casio CT-X 5000.

I will also not create titles anymore and just use the style name.

Reaction score
The problem is often that some websites do still use the older protocol HTTP, and as the new protocol is HTTPS they make a warning, - it has NOTHING to do with any viruses, so stop attacking the poor guy....

Reaction score
The problem is often that some websites do use the older protocol HTTP, and as the new protocol is HTTPS they make a warning, - it has NOTHING to do with any viruses, so stop attacking the poor guy....
Thank you but Rayblewit and me are fine, he saw the mistake and he apologized so everything is okay between him and me... the other person I have not heared anything from to be honest so I do not really care about him anymore. But thank you Viscount for sticking up for me! I really appreciate it a lot!

To make sure that people can trust the website more I will use from now on the SOundcloud player and so people can actually also download the chordprogression in that player. I hope this will make people less suspicious about the website.

Reaction score
Glad you got it to work! Do not really know what the problem might be then with the link I gave... but I am happy you got it solved!

Be sure to keep checking it out since I am constantly adding new chordprogressions to the website. Now its only from the Roland E600 but when I done all styles I like from that keyboard I will go on with the next ones.
So this is NOT everything, I put it on there in real time.

I am not able to work due to my sickness, I can not handle stress which is very bad for me. So I have a lot of time at hands and I am creating daily. I do however on the moment am quiting with smoking cigarettes and it is making me tired in the day so I need to rest even more then usual.

But this is not everything, I will be adding every day somethings in real time after I played them i go by mobil and "mastered" them in daw.
I am disabled and i go by walker and mobilty scooter, but once a musician, ALWAYS a musician! i was on the road for almost 30y before i got ill (spinal injury by accident) i was a jazzdrummer and we toured a lot, mostly between Sweden and Norway, BUT nowadays i play the boards and have a Roland EA7 as my main board, connected to an Midiboard on a doublestand for mostly the organ sounds
So i play when my pain in the back is not to hard, -- i know much about disabilities, both my parents was ACTIVELY in WW2 in Finland, my father got struck by a Russian grenade, lost his left leg, my mother was also in the frontlines as a member of WVD - my daughter is autistic, so yes, i know a bit about illnessess...the people who have never had any illnesses, whether bodily or mentally dont understand, -- YOU are doing just fine with your music!! - so as i said, keep doing YOUR thing man...its nice! - Levi in Sweden

Reaction score
I am disabled and i go by walker and mobilty scooter, but once a musician, ALWAYS a musician! i was on the road for almost 30y before i got ill (spinal injury by accident) i was a jazzdrummer and we toured a lot, mostly between Sweden and Norway, BUT nowadays i play the boards and have a Roland EA7 as my main board, connected to an Midiboard on a doublestand for mostly the organ sounds
So i play when my pain in the back is not to hard, -- i know much about disabilities, both my parents was ACTIVELY in WW2 in Finland, my father got struck by a Russian grenade, lost his left leg, my mother was also in the frontlines as a member of WVD - my daughter is autistic, so yes, i know a bit about illnessess...the people who have never had any illnesses, whether bodily or mentally dont understand, -- YOU are doing just fine with your music!! - so as i said, keep doing YOUR thing man...its nice! - Levi in Sweden
Thank you so much for your understanding. I wish you the best.

Reaction score
Yes.

I am gonna share the tracks I have written, composed and produced. I will also share new tracks since I am working on something right now.

I mostly make dance music, however I also created Soundtrack kind of tracks in the past, I am gonna see if I find a way to work on them again, might need to wait a week to be able to get a subscription on Roland Cloud for the vsts I used.
I am working on one right now too but I am using Komplete Kontrol Vst's, will upload it later or in the coming days when I am fairly happy enough about it. This is NOT a dance track but a classical/ soundtrack.

Right now however I am gonna share the three tracks that are one Soundcloud from the dance genre.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golek

Latest Threads