Is there a Micro Amp for keyboard ?

Reaction score
I owned this a while ago for bass. 27 Lbs 500w 12.8"W x 13.1"H x 14.2"D Dimensions .

Is there something alike for keyboards ? Main concern is ***portability.***
Ibanez-Promethean-Series.jpg

I'm open for a PA speaker if sounds loud enough

Reaction score
as a matter of fact, there is .....

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ELVZLX112P

If you don't mind a demo version with full warranty ,you can save another 20%

http://www.agiprodj.com/electro-voi...speaker.html?gclid=CImm5saM4b0CFUpnOgodBV0AHA

Thanks for your post, but I'm looking for a Keyboard Monitor like the one I posted. Not a speaker. Main reason, on a Keyboard monitor the controllers and jacks are located up front or on Top, this powered monitors have the controls on the back.

Reaction score
Thanks for your post, but I'm looking for a Keyboard Monitor like the one I posted. Not a speaker. Main reason, on a Keyboard monitor the controllers and jacks are located up front or on Top, this powered monitors have the controls on the back.
Take a look at Peavey & Fender amps. There is a specific Peavey amp, Peavey Backstage 1X6.5" 10-watt guitar amp that is very reasonably priced at around $70. I have used Peavey amps for years in a live setting and they were all very good sounding amps. I also never had any of these amps fail me in years of service. Only owned 1 fender amp. It too was very reliable but I have found that the Peavey line of amps were much more reasonably priced. Just do a search for "practice amps". I hope this helps.
Here is a link that I hope works.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...g&matchtype=&gclid=CP6d99np4r0CFQ5gMgodAnkAsw
Good luck. You won't be sorry with Peavey. I know that someone will say that there are better amps out there, but for the money, Peavey is very hard to beat.

Reaction score
Reaction score
OK.
Nowhere in my reply was there ever any mention of best quality. I simply said that Peavey amps where a very good buy for the money and that one I mentioned had the controls on the top where he said he wanted them.
If we were talking best quality, there could be easily 50 posts for different amps/mixer combinations that are the "best quality". I don't even want to go there.
Thanks.

Reaction score
OK.
Nowhere in my reply was there ever any mention of best quality. I simply said that Peavey amps where a very good buy for the money
I think you need to fact check your own posting. Let's be clear about what you wrote. Once again, your quote: "I have used Peavey amps for years in a live setting and they were all very good sounding amps..". Well, I owned Peavey K/B amps and they aren't very good sounding. And this is why I disagreed with, specifically your mentioning of the sound quality. And the poster was inquiring about amplification for keyboards and you mention a guitar amp as a solution..... Just sayin' ....

Reaction score
By the way, I agree that peavey keyboard amps do not have the best sound. I don't like them either.
I'll just go over to another forum so that you won't be bothered correcting posts from me anymore.
Thanks anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Bye

Ask a Question