KORG pa1000 For Sale

Reaction score
For Sale KORG Pa1000 Arranger Keyboard.
Boxed. New & Unregistered 3 years Warranty.
£1100 CASH No Offers Collection Only. Lincoln UK

Reaction score
Seeing you have only had the 1000 fpr a short period of time what is the returns policy of the Company you bought it from?

EG
Rimmers have a 14 day
A&C Hamiltons also have a 14 day cooling off period
PMT also have a 14 day returns.

Surely returning it would be far more cost effective than selling it at a price a good few hundred lower than what it cost you.

Reaction score
Good luck Graham finding something that satisfies your wants.

As it happens I have watched and listened via headphones to a Genos v PA4X and also a PA1000 v S975 and in both cases to me the Yamahas sound harsh and overbright, with some tones being almost teeth grindingly harsh they are so bad.

The comparison of the 4X and Genos was by Justin at A&C Hamilton, my local Store so I know it is a fair comparison, no speech just inbuilt keyboard sounds, with no Style play.

So very good luck finding an Arranger in what is a very small range of keyboards.

Reaction score
Col. If I had your ears I may be agreeing with you but I can't do that and you can't listen through my ears which are saying NO.

Friday I will have Tyros 5 76 keys with HD. Mint condition, sold by same dealer so it's history is known, he has give 1 years warranty.
Dealer has given excellent treatment, given full refund, I have added £300 for the T5 change over.

Last edited:

Ask a Question