MIDI.org staff contact?

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for the staff at midi.org? Their website and forum have been offline for more than a week now, which is highly unusual.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Considering everyone in the world is hacking everyone else I'd say it's about par for the course.

Just sweat it out and keep checking back.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Reaction score
Welp, that didn't last long. Seems like they have some kind of major issue going on.

Is Midi.org down?​

It's not just you! midi.org is down.
Last updated: Feb 21, 2024, 2:47 PM (55 seconds ago)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Russian hackers are busy with Pentagon, not with musical sites 😜

Hackers don't care who they hit. They come from all walks of life and each one has his own agenda.

Some are political, some are religious, some just want money. It's all fun and games to them and they really don't care who they take down. It's just another notch on their gunbelt. :p

For the victim it can be anything from a bloody nuisance to a paralyzing hit on their livelihood.

The worst ones hide behind international borders with no extradition.

Personally I blame Micro$haft for pumping up their flawed OS and using it for critical services worldwide.

Reaction score
Looks like they were rebuilding the entire site, still ironing out some kinks. I imagine it took longer than they anticipated.

Ask a Question