Ok What next?

Reaction score
Ok I have the new YPG-235 and have been mesing around with it for about a week..:) Now where do I find a book or?? to start learning
how to play??

Reaction score
Search your local classifieds for piano tutors...
..or pop down to your local music store...

and there's always google :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Thanks I'll check that out! I was hopeing to find a teach yourself type I'm and old guy so I'm not sure lessons will be for me!?

Reaction score
and don't forget Youtube :)

A lot of tutorials and videos with song covers.

Reaction score
If you're a complete beginner, lessons will be the way to go, regardless of your age. The most important reason is so that you have someone periodically checking up on you to make sure you're not forming potentially damaging habits that can make playing harder pieces more difficult or, worse, cause physical pain. Spend too much time playing on your own with no feedback from anyone else and you may think you're doing fine because you're playing the right notes, but you may be missing out on a lot of other things.

Reaction score
Look around the internet for ebooks.

Also, go to your local music store or book store(like Barnes & Nobles).

If that doesn't help ask around here, I'm sure we could help you with questions you need.

But if that doesn't work, theres always the pricey factor for websites or teachers that will teach you for a price.

Ask a Question