One for Ray

Reaction score
The one and only 70 decades Tour.

If you fancy a visit to the UK here you go.

We have been to these great venues Sheffield City Hall (Robert Plant, best concert ever), Birmingham Symphony Hall (Mavericks), Manchester Lowry (to many to include) but our favourite is Liverpool Phil (been there even more times than the Lowry).

IMG_4308.png

Reaction score
You will be welcome to stay, just don’t bring my Niece who also lives in Melbourne with you.

We are 2 hours from Sheffield and one hour from both Manchester and Liverpool venues.

One hour from Manchester Airport which I know well having worked next door to it for a couple of years.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Haha! Thanks.

Actually, I am not all that impressed with new Tull line up.
Ian Anderson sacked all of his band a few years ago and replaced them all. Yep, Keyboard, guitar and bass are all new. Mostly his son plays drums.

Their latest albums are mediocre and a 70's rebirth concert would not be worth a trip to UK. IMO.

BTW . . Your niece says hello to the grumpy old fart and asks if you could transfer to her a couple of grand in advance. :)

Ask a Question