What to do ?

Reaction score
You paid top dollar for a pro board. Maybe that was not the best choice at the moment. If you need extra features then you need to change your target and find a different instrument or buy external speakers, which means more spending. Now, you need to consider you have a really good sounding board at hand. No pro board or stage piano will have speakers. On the other hand, digital piano technology has dropped in price and now is very affordable. If you still want speakers and bluetooth you should try Williams brand. They very cheap and full of features with really great sound. When I say cheap I mean low cost. There are many brands and all of them have Home Digital pianos, which is the kind of instrument you are describing for your needs. For less than1K you can get a solid package with many things included. When it comes to pianos it is always best to try it personally but f you can't just refer to the reviews from all buyers at big seller like Musicians Friend, Sweetwater music, Sam Ash, etc, etc. Good luck.
Thank you.

Reaction score
As well as a matched pair of powered speakers buy a mixer.

Feed the output of the RD into the Mixer.

You can feed your PC audio into the Mixer

You can feed Line Audio into the Mixer

You can feed the Audio from an iPad or Mobile phone into a Mixer

Output from Mixer to Powered Speakers

Plug in Headphones into Mixer

You can then hear the audio from each source on either Headphones or via the Powered Speakers.

RD2000 Tutorial Playlist

Thank you very much for that, after a year of trying I think you may have cracked. But what is a mixer ( please forgive my ignorance) I often see the word Midi used, would that be what you are suggesting ? What you have written makes sense to me, but a mixer is not something I have used. When playing Drums in bands over he years, mixers where used, but as a drummer I was never really apart of that. Thanks again for your help. I feel I am getting somewhere.

Reaction score
A Mixer is a sound desk, each instrument and mike feeds into it and the Sound guy (you) sets the levels of each input that you want to hear at the output be it at the Powered Speakers or Headphones

You can buy them from £50 to many thousands.

This is just one of hundreds that are available

mixer.jpg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You know something? Since you found this place with no trouble how about googling a few of your own answers when a question pops up? That's what the google machine is for really. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golek

Latest Threads