Your recordings

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
All that's standing between you guys and a recording contract is about an ounce of cocaine and a crooked 1990's record company which sadly no longer actually produces records, or CDs????

If you want to make it as an artist these days it's all about the clicks daddy-Oh! :D :D :D

Seriously though, it's a great sounding piece of blues. Solid music and your Hammond cut thru the mix nicely!

It could maybe use a little audio postprocessing before you do any major release or re-release though. Find an engineer with good ears, (Perhaps in your own mirror? :D) and maybe play around with the acoustics...

Do you guys still have the original recordings with the individual channels in a DAW somewhere? Or was this winging it with a Tascam?

Still, there's no reason this someday couldn't suddenly become a hit, possibly long after we're all dead and gone.

The upshot is that anyone into music for the money is an idiot and we all do it to please ourselves first.

Song Good! Me out!

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary, you are a scholar and a gentleman. In my circumstance with this song, I played keyboard phrase ideas , many licks being
thrown out there for production consideration. I also added to the vocal tracks. I was quite surprised when I heard the CD version.
But, "More of That" is just for promotion and name recognition. It stayed on the Carolina Beach Music chart for six months.....lol
Don

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Awesome sound Don.
A catchy beat.
A storyline of simple lyrics.
Crisp clean vocal.
This blusey jazzy sound impressed me. It is very good indeed and deserves professional status.
Cheers Ray

Reaction score
Improvising in the style of chopin. I used Ravenscroft 275 iOS app for this recording. Not too bad for a small iOS app. Latency is not noticeable at all.

Sam that is gorgeous. I am using Ravenscroft 275 iOS as well with my iPad. Any insights on how the "audio/MIDI preferences" should be set? I don't get much help from the company.

Reaction score
Hi All
I’ve started a YouTube cover channel, beginner level.
I play an entry-level PSR-E373 Yamaha arranger.

Here it is the link to the first entry:

It’s “All Tomorrow’s Parties” by The Velvet Underground & Nico, 1967.

Hope some of you could enjoy that a little bit at least!
Thank you!

Ask a Question