3500 kr

Reaction score
Hello to all the experts, I have an electric piano 3500 KR and in the lowest octave it makes a not sharp sound. Whereas in the high octaves it makes a sound like that of an echo. Have you encountered such a phenomenon? Is it because there's a button pressed somewhere? I got the piano from someone else . so I do not know its functions. Are there any capacitors that need replacing, if so what do you think, or something else thank you very much

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello to all the experts, I have an electric piano 3500 KR and in the lowest octave it makes a not sharp sound. Whereas in the high octaves it makes a sound like that of an echo. Have you encountered such a phenomenon? Is it because there's a button pressed somewhere? I got the piano from someone else . so I do not know its functions. Are there any capacitors that need replacing, if so what do you think, or something else thank you very much
Ah, the Roland KR 3500 Intelligent keyboard. It appears that it isn't acting as intelligent as it should be. Not sure what this means "..in the lowest octave it makes a not sharp sound..". Are you saying none of the black keys are working or are you saying that the pitch is flat? Not sure what you mean, so can't really help you. If the keyboard can be reset (not sure about this, check the owner's manual) I would try doing a "hard reset" if such a procedure exists.

As the keyboard is nearly 30 years old its value is about $200-300. It will cost you that much for a tech to analyze the issue, source parts (if they even exist) and do the replacement. Might be time to upgrade your keyboard.

Ask a Question