A-90 Edit mode not changing parameter page

Reaction score
I'm trying to change the assignments for some of the controllers (FC1 pedal, Breath slider, Modulation lever). When I go into Edit mode, then double-click Edit, the left side of the display (E00) blinks. When I type in the shortcut number (say, 14) it blinks in the display, but when I click Enter it defaults to E20 (Aftertouch) and stops blinking. No matter what I enter I can't get it to change to any other page than E20.

The manual says "1. Go into the Edit mode. 2. Activate the controller you want to assign a function to. This makes the display switch to the page for assigning functions. You can also use the menus or a shortcut number to change the page for setting functions." I'm not sure what they mean by activate the controller, the page doesn't change if I move any sliders or a pedal plugged into FC1.

Am I missing a setting that would prevent changes, or is the A-90 malfunctioning?

Thanks,
Michael

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Well... Free advice is worth every penny you pay for it :)

Otherwise you're still missing something in the procedure.

Review the procedure in the manual until you're certain you've missed nothing.

Bonne Chance :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, check if there's an internal battery to commit changes to OS.

How old is that thing?

Ask a Question