a frustrated shopper!

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new keyboard (I guess I took the old days for granted)- I live in the NJ area so I can get to NY or Philly if need be. I'm looking to compare a few models like the Yamaha S90- Roland and Kurzweil 88 key models. Guitar Center is a joke- The inventory stinks and you can never get a knowledable salesperson. I see Manny's music is closed. Are there any good music stores???? Looks like a ton of places to buy on line- but how do I get the chance to try anything out? help:mad:

Reaction score
I guess it kinda depends on what U play mostly? If U play Pianos or EPs mostly, I think U would be happy with the S90.
If tweak-ability is more ur thing...then maybe the Kurzweil is what U need.
I am not saying the Kurzweil is not a good keyboard...but if it were me...I would go with the S90. Online, U can find sound samples of each.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new keyboard (I guess I took the old days for granted)- I live in the NJ area so I can get to NY or Philly if need be. I'm looking to compare a few models like the Yamaha S90- Roland and Kurzweil 88 key models. Guitar Center is a joke- The inventory stinks and you can never get a knowledable salesperson. I see Manny's music is closed. Are there any good music stores???? Looks like a ton of places to buy on line- but how do I get the chance to try anything out? help:mad:

Sam Ash expanded and took over the space that used to be Manny's. They have an excellent selection. You could call ahead and confirm that they have the models you're most interested in on display.

Ask a Question