about Korg PA500.

Reaction score
How i can use USB Flash memory (16 GB) or less then 16 on Korg PA500 from USB port? Back side of my Korg PA500 write USB but it is like the HP writer port. Please help me what can i do? Many thanks.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The printer port connection is for connecting to a computer only!

There should be a second square port somewhere on the keyboard. Shaped like a duckie's mouth. THAT'swhere the usb stick plugs in.

Where it's hidden on your keyboard I have no clue and have no desire to read your manual for you.

Consult your manual. I t could be absolutely anywhere front back, top or sides and it may even be hidden under a removable panel or door on the unit.

Like I said, read your fantastic manual. ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Welcome.

You cannot do what you seek.

Your PA500 has a USB Host port which is just for connecting it to a Computer, it is the socket next to the two sockets labelled as MIDI.

Media files use an SD card and that is the slot next to the USB port.

Insert an SD card (start by using an old low capacity card) and in the Korg menu system format the card in the keyboard.

You are then good to go with using the card.

Tip.
Only insert and remove the card with the keyboard powered off.

Reaction score
Welcome.

You cannot do what you seek.

Your PA500 has a USB Host port which is just for connecting it to a Computer, it is the socket next to the two sockets labelled as MIDI.

Media files use an SD card and that is the slot next to the USB port.

Insert an SD card (start by using an old low capacity card) and in the Korg menu system format the card in the keyboard.

You are then good to go with using the card.

Tip.
Only insert and remove the card with the keyboard powered off.
Many thanks for your information...

Reaction score
The printer port connection is for connecting to a computer only!

There should be a second square port somewhere on the keyboard. Shaped like a duckie's mouth. THAT'swhere the usb stick plugs in.

Where it's hidden on your keyboard I have no clue and have no desire to read your manual for you.

Consult your manual. I t could be absolutely anywhere front back, top or sides and it may even be hidden under a removable panel or door on the unit.

Like I said, read your fantastic manual.
Many thanks for your help and mssg.

Reaction score
What you may also like to do once you get the SD card sorted is Google:-

Korg Bonusware

The website is Korg’s own and it is where they have their free Styles, Sounds etc.

Select PA500 and it will display only those compatible with your keyboard

Ask a Question