Cheap Bass Pedal

Reaction score
Hi, what's the cheapest possible bass pedal (like the Moog taurus or Nord Pedal Keys) you can get. I don't want any onboard sounds, just something midi you can insert into your existing keyboard. Thanks in advance! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I was looking for those foot piano things like rush used to use. I don't really know the technical term for them, I just know that the Moog Taurus is a type of one :p

Reaction score
Yes, apart from the Moog Taurus, I don't think anyone makes Bass Pedals.
MIDI pedals are made as controllers for organs, really, so it's only Organ Manufacturers that make them: Roland, Hammond/Suzuki, etc.
It's a bit of a niche product, so I don't think any of the cheaper brands such as Behringer make them.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think you're right Oyst3h, niche product so everything seems to be way expensive. I've seen projects where people take an old organ pedal and DIY midi onto it, they tend to be around under £100. Might just do that ^^

Ask a Question