CTK 5000 or CTK 6000

Reaction score
Thanks Y-Man. I live in India, and havent been able to find any cheap versions of sus pedal. Many are upwards of 80AUD. Anyways will keep looking.

Will I need an USB AB cable to connect my KB to my laptop or will an audio jack suffice? (Y split 6.3 mm / 3.5 mm)
I use
http://www.anvilstudio.com/

Ps. sustain pedals are dirt cheap - just get any brand temporary contact (contacts when pressed) - about AU$20

The Y-man

The Y_man

Reaction score
Thanks Y-Man. I live in India, and havent been able to find any cheap versions of sus pedal. Many are upwards of 80AUD. Anyways will keep looking.​
Man that's rough....​
Something like this BTW​
Will I need an USB AB cable to connect my KB to my laptop or will an audio jack suffice? (Y split 6.3 mm / 3.5 mm)​

You need a USB cable to use sequencers, VSTi etc - anything that is MIDI
Audio jacks if you want to actually record the output (although you can use the onboard recorder if it is not multitrack)

The Y-man

Jac

Reaction score
Arps aren't everything, I think I could survive without them. And as you said...you've never used them in performing.

If needed one could always play it and record it

Ask a Question