dual sustain pedal-- very cool!-in one pedal!

Reaction score
:) i just recieved a very cool new pedal from a really nice guy in georgia-he's just starting this business to sell these and they are great!- it's one heavy duty-american made single sustain pedal with two cords wich can controll both of your keyboards at once!- i use stacks of keys and this makes less clutter, less to set-up and they are GOOD pedals! please check them out and support him-and get something new for your rig!Curtis Ellis <[email protected] will like this! and the price is right, they are better quality than most pedals i own, and i have them all---they will be cool for any thing that needs a momentary contact switch circuit---effects, guitar stomps, ect.....reply here -i will send you his link as i cannot post it here--

Reaction score
looks pretty cool, however i wish the came in the ones that look like an actual pedal and not the square plastic.... :(

Reaction score
Great idea would have been nice if piano style pedal . .. or even dare I suggest double pedal with 4 lines!!! Cool

Reaction score
I cannot foresee a logical use for a pedal that would sustain two keyboards at once. And if I could actually foresee a logical use I would simply purchase a splitter and attach it to the end of a sustain pedal and do the same thing.

Reaction score
:) i just recieved a very cool new pedal from a really nice guy in georgia-he's just starting this business to sell these and they are great!- it's one heavy duty-american made single sustain pedal with two cords wich can controll both of your keyboards at once!- i use stacks of keys and this makes less clutter, less to set-up and they are GOOD pedals! please check them out and support him-and get something new for your rig!Curtis Ellis <(e-mail address removed)---you will like this! and the price is right, they are better quality than most pedals i own, and i have them all---they will be cool for any thing that needs a momentary contact switch circuit---effects, guitar stomps, ect.....reply here -i will send you his link as i cannot post it here--
heloo. please send link.....

Ask a Question