Reaction score
Hi
everyone
i have a korg x50 and i need an ampli
should i buy one?
or i could use a normal speakers?
Byee

Reaction score
I take it ampli = keyboard combo amp (speaker and power amp combined in one case).

What do you mean by a normal speaker?

Reaction score
by normal speakers do you mean a pa? a pa would work fine, i usually use in ear monitors but when i dont i have a yamaha stagepas and it works great, ive also used the roland kc series and they are great also!

Uga

Reaction score
i mean a speakers of the pc
the roland kc is very expensive for me xD

Reaction score
Take your keyboard to the shop and try some PC speakers and see if you like the sound. You'll need to run them from the stereo headphone out - not the main L + R outs. You'll probably need to use an adaptor - the headphone out is a 1/4 inch stereo jack (AFAIK) and PC speakers are usually a stereo mini jack.

If it's just for home they'll be fine. I've used little powered PC speakers many times with stage pianos and synths to get in a bit of practise between gigs or work out a new arrangement with a singer (or instrumentalist). Cheap, quick to set up, not too loud for a flat.

Ask a Question