Fa06 Roland

Reaction score
Who likes or uses this keyboard?

I think it's very powerful and portable. Really easy to layer or split sounds with a decent screen.

Reaction score
Are you considering one or do you have one?

Yes there are a pretty good board but the FA are a bit long in the tooth and the 6 keybed is supposed to suck.

Nearly bought an FA7 which I liked but the lack of physical controls for each layer and a bit to much menu diving put me off.

Reaction score
Are you considering one or do you have one?

Yes there are a pretty good board but the FA are a bit long in the tooth and the 6 keybed is supposed to suck.

Nearly bought an FA7 which I liked but the lack of physical controls for each layer and a bit to much menu diving put me off.
Hi I have the fa-06 and have had for about 8 years so I'm used to the action.

What do you mean by long tooth, keys too long?

K

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
He means it's not the latest and greatest, but that's not a dig. Like my 11 year old Kurzweil, it is "Mature."

No new firmware bugs to deal with.

If you like the action and the interface then don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
He means it's not the latest and greatest, but that's not a dig. Like my 11 year old Kurzweil, it is "Mature."

No new firmware bugs to deal with.

If you like the action and the interface then don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Gary ;)
Yea I'm used to it . Thanks

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Now I'll go all Sheldon Cooper on your ass and explain that long in the tooth dates back to the domestication of horses. The older a horse gets, the longer its teeth protrude. :D

Gary ;)

Ask a Question