Fender Rhodes

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here, love the Rhodes sound..what keyboard has the best emulation..I'm a guitar player and would like to learn keys but only if I can get a good Rhodes sound, and I can't pay 2k for a real Rhodes..why doesn't Fender wake the heck up and start making them again? But they'd prolly be 2k anyway..

Last edited:
Reaction score
.".. why doesn't Fender wake the heck up and start making them again? But they'd prolly be 2k anyway.."
Here you go -> http://www.vintagevibe.com/

I'm a guitar player and would like to learn keys but only if I can get a good Rhodes sound,
What's your budget? Kurzweil PC361 (used for about $1,000) has a good emulation; Korg SV1 has a good emulation; Nord Electro 2 or Nord Electro rack has a good Rhodes and both can be obtained for under $1000 used.

Reaction score
I use a Kawai MP7 which has a pretty decent rhodes emulator. The Hammond SK1 also does a decent job but doesn't have the weighted keys. Then there is always the option of a controller and MainStage or similar software instruments

Ask a Question