Firework by Katy Perry Midi Seqence

Reaction score
One of my favorite songs By Katy Perry, was hard to find a midi file for this and wanted to do a vocal mix also, the file sounded bad had to do a complete re-mix with patches on the Roland. Trying somthing new putting a screen shot of the XGworks mixer during play back, ;) track 9 and 10 are both running drums.

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The Mixer animation is a nice touch.

To be honest I'm amazed that any of these MID files sync up so well with the vocals.

You're a pretty decent audio engineer.

I wouldn't mind owning an Integra 7 myself but that's a pretty spendy module. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
The Mixer animation is a nice touch.

To be honest I'm amazed that any of these MID files sync up so well with the vocals.

You're a pretty decent audio engineer.

I wouldn't mind owning an Integra 7 myself but that's a pretty spendy module. :)

Gary ;)

Thanks much Gary, most of the time the published tempos arnt exactly right so theres alot of miscues and trial and error,,notice on channel 1 it syncs with the vocal lead, i normaly use just a piano or synth lead and turn it way down just enough to hear it to tell if its on track with the vocal, channel 10 at the begining shows the count in, 1-2,,1,2,3 4.as cue in point. i edited that out.. the video could be smoother i think i need more Memory :)

Ask a Question