Gem mk 10m manual

Reaction score
Is there anybody who can send me an uninfected Gem mk 10m manual? All I found in the net wer infected by malware.

Thanks

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I searched for it and couldn't find anything.

Are you planning on buying one and want to review the manual first, or did you already buy one and need the manual?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I saw a pdf version when i googled. I didn't up load it. Did you try that? I googled "gem mk 10"

Try also searching gumtree and ebay. You can also request daily alerts for new listings. It's a wide shot but I bought an engineering manual out of the blue through ebay. People sell anything these days.
Good luck.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
I didn't see a manual for the GEM MK 10M, although one result was for a "Yamaha GEM MK10," and the organ in question isn't from Yamaha, so I don't know what that result was for.

The guy at the following site appears to say that he has the schematics for the GEM MK 10-- or else he wants them (I can't really tell). In any case, there are no manuals that can be downloaded on the page:
http://www.manuals.altervista.org/SVC.html

Reaction score
I searched for it and couldn't find anything.

Are you planning on buying one and want to review the manual first, or did you already buy one and need the manual?

A friend of mine has this organ in his church parish but certain things we want to know how they work.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Hmm, if there's no manual to be found-- at least, not yet-- perhaps if you asked about the specific things in question someone could supply you with an answer, or at least make an educated guess?

Ask a Question