Good Digital 4 Track Recorder in the $100-$200 Range?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi folks, the title says it all. Can any of the experts out there recommend a good or great 4 track digital recorder in the $100 to $200 range?

I'm not looking for USB connectivity or anything like that. For reasons that I won't get into here recording on my PC ATM is not an option. Just something I can use to record my sessions to an SD Card and import to a PC afterward. Built in MP3 compression would be a nice extra worth having but not necessarily a deal breaker.

BTW, I already own a half decent little 12 channel mixer, so in theory I could get by with a two channel unit as long as the recording quality is up to snuff.

I'm open to suggestions. Let's hear what you got and what you use and what you like :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Can you rate em as to pros and cons? What makes the Zoom worth $100 more? Do you own either of them?

Reaction score
I had a REALLY bad experience with a different Zoom product a few years ago. Have they improved their quality at all?

Ask a Question