Hammond XK systems

Reaction score
At one time the XK system was the gold standard of digital clones. That was several years ago. There are better clones now that are actually less expensive. I would look at the Hammond SK2. The C/V, percussion and digital leslie emulation far exceed the XK system. The most realistic one, IMHO, is the Crumar Mojo. Not only are the SK2 and the Mojo better sounding and more realistic, they weigh much less.

Reaction score
I have kind of excluded the SK2 as I don't like that it only has a single set of drawbars, I need 2 at least. But I'll take a closer look into the Mojo

Reaction score
The Crumar Mojo, in my opinion, is the new gold standard ..... and has the two sets of drawbars that you require. For the SK2, you could purchase a separate set of midi drawbars, either the Voce Midi drawbars (hard to find) or the Ocean Beach drawbars which are compatible.... Even with the midi drawbar purchase, the final cost would be way less than an XK system.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually ended up buying the SK2, I just got it a week ago and am really enjoying it. In the future I probably will get a Leslie 3300 or a 2101 and a set of midi drawbars to complete the set

Ask a Question