Hello from Italy

Reaction score
Hello everybody from Italy,
I just subscribe this website and like to shortly introduce myself: I'm an keyboard player self-trained since many years ago. I also had experience (10 years) in palying with a band in my town.
I like playing synthesisers and arranger WS as well as classical piano. I'm not a musician as I have never got a formal learning on that. But I have fun in playing music since 1986 in some ways.
For some time i stopped playing when my daughter was really young but just some months ago I decided to buy back a new entry level keyboard (Yamaha PSR E463).
I like very much it and the quality of sounds and presets are almost good for the price.
I pretty much love EDM and chill-out, ambient, some techno tunes but also classical rock and pop.
That's me in short
Thanks a lot hope to read from you soon and speaking a little about gears and music.
Cheers
/Mirko.

Music Bird

Foreign Music Genres Nerd
Reaction score
hi!

did you know Roland arrangers used to be made by Siel in Italy, and Korg arrangers and the former brands Gem and Ketron and Crumar are made there too.

Reaction score
Hello
thanks a lot all of you for your welcome. @Music Bird I did know that for some time Roland got a collaboration with SIEL in Italy as Roland Europe, but now it's over. As far as I know GEM was a different factory but I am not sure. I had a WX2 GEM many years ago, it was a wonderful machine. Now this company has closed the electronic instrument production and only does acoustic piano.
Regards

Ask a Question