Hello from Italy

Reaction score
Good morning from Rome, Italy.
I'm a "self-taught-DISASTER" Kbd&Piano player. :) I've founf this intereisting forum across the web.
I'm a new addicted in "vintage" Keyboard and some day ago, I buyed a CASIOTONE VL-5 KBD.
I'm glad to had it, and I give to KBD the old aspect and electrical funzionality, except for LCD DISPLAY that I do not find in the web to replace it. Someone can help me to find a way for LCD identification and/or some infos for service manual?
I suppose that the Lcd is a standard part, but it is not simple to identify it.
Thank you a lot in advance for you replies!
Stefano

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
There is nothing at Elektrotanya.

The following site sells a DVD that they claim includes a service manual for the Casiotone VL-1, which might be similar enough to the VL-5 to help with identifying the LCD screen, but I don't know if it's worth spending $20 just to find out if the Casiotone VL-1 service manual is actually included as advertised and whether or not it's at all relevant to the Casiotone VL-5.

Reaction score
There is nothing at Elektrotanya.

The following site sells a DVD that they claim includes a service manual for the Casiotone VL-1, which might be similar enough to the VL-5 to help with identifying the LCD screen, but I don't know if it's worth spending $20 just to find out if the Casiotone VL-1 service manual is actually included as advertised and whether or not it's at all relevant to the Casiotone VL-5.

Thank you SeaGtGruff. I did not find your link in my research. I will see if the infos are compliance between VL1/VL5
Have a nice day
S.

Ask a Question