Hi everyone I have problem with my pa4x when I turn it on it giving me message Auto saving error no sound coming out only MP3 player is working

Reaction score
PXL_20220726_015559082.jpg

Reaction score
if you have the hard drive installed or a Direct access set to a USB memory stick then one of these may have failed.

Have you tried loading your Backup file?

Reaction score
Hi Biggles thanks for your quick reply yes I tried to load OS but it's giving me a message Media is locked and there is no way to unlock the media or Enable the usb

Reaction score
I would then load the latest OS onto a new Memory Stick and load it as per the instructions which should be to press and hold a specific button Button and then turn on the keyboard.

This will, if it world over write your user data.

You can then load the user data from your Save All file.

If none of this works then you will need to contact Korg support or take/send to a service tech in the Country where you are.

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, I tried this one too but its always showing error and message pop up Media is protected and tere is no way to unprotect the media

Reaction score
Last input from me.

There are two USB ports for memory sticks on your keyboard.

There is also a MicroSD card slot on the back under the panel which is held in place via a small screw.

Try loading the OS file again using each of the memory device slots.

If all fail then contact Korg Support

Ask a Question