HOHNER PSK75g

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
52CCFA99-2B9D-4221-8AC0-17C81992458D.jpeg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg 52CCFA99-2B9D-4221-8AC0-17C81992458D.jpeg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg52CCFA99-2B9D-4221-8AC0-17C81992458D.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello,
I’m here for a bit of friendly advice from people who know more than myself!

I have this keyboard, Hohner PSK75, full working, some scratches as you’d expect for the age. Went to sell it on a Facebook sale page when someone said ‘it’s a vintage keyboard, it’s worth more’.

Does anyone know about this brand and how much it would be worth?

Thanks in advanced!
Jazz

ps i apologise for poor quality pics!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
MAYBE, if you put it on Ebay some collector would make a bid on it but most collectors of vintage synths are looking to pay as little as possible.

The fact that it has MIDI ports is a nice feature and it probably sold somewhere between $300 and $500 new.

Fact of the matter though, is that it's nothing special and any modern $200 Casio would blow it away for features and sound.

Realistically if as you say it's in fully working condition I'd say you could sell it for anywhere between $50 and $100 on craigslist or Ebay.

Considering you have to pack it up and ship it as well on Ebay I'd say list it on Craigslist for $90 see if anyone bites. If it doesn't get any attention after a couple of weeks start dropping the price in $10 increments until it sells.

"Rare?" Yes.. Sort of...

"Unpopular?" More realistic description.

It's still home gear. Not pro FM or Analog vintage stuff.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question