I need a user manual for my roland sk 50 IV

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a user manual for a Roland SK 50 IV, I have no idea how to set up the keyboard so it makes the sound of a piano, my child is learning piano and we are wanting to use the keyboard but it has all these setting and I am lost, can someone please help.

Reaction score
Thanks for your response Frank, apparently the keyboard was made in 1997 and written on the keyboard is Multi timbral Keyboard SK-50 IV Sound Canvas. There is a user manual that I found online but it's in Japanese.

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
I did some more research, and it's basically a sound module and keyboard in one. The problem is that I'm not at all sure how much Roland changed things when they stuck the sound module into the same case as the keyboard.

But, if it helps, you could see if manuals for the SC series around the same time have similar parameters. They won't talk about the keyboard, but they will talk about the sound generation. That might be enough.

I will say that if you want your child to learn piano, it may be better to get a keyboard with weighted keys. Casio makes some very inexpensive ones.

Reaction score

Ask a Question