I'm entering the exciting world of Soundtracks

Reaction score
I'm adding music to things now. I'm just learning about Plug-ins. For my needs I'm about to buy something. ProjectSAM's Lumina seems to be just what I need. But there are SO MANY companies selling this stuff, it's confusing as hell. So before I spend $500. I thought I'd check with you guys.

tjw

Reaction score
Nice product. Didn't know of it before you posted. The controllable mic mix is a fabulous idea. $500 is pretty salty, though. GPO is 1/4 of the price and has string sections and choir. It's real easy to clone a track in the sequencer or set both patches to receive the same MIDI channel. There is also an essential 2-mic controllability using the pan pot.

I like the product, I like the sound, but it doesn't give me 500 bucks worth over what I already have. Others may know more of this product's feature set and have differing opinions, that's what's great about this forum.

Reaction score
Nice product. Didn't know of it before you posted. The controllable mic mix is a fabulous idea. $500 is pretty salty, though. GPO is 1/4 of the price and has string sections and choir. It's real easy to clone a track in the sequencer or set both patches to receive the same MIDI channel. There is also an essential 2-mic controllability using the pan pot.

I like the product, I like the sound, but it doesn't give me 500 bucks worth over what I already have. Others may know more of this product's feature set and have differing opinions, that's what's great about this forum.
Thank you, I found it on a UK site for $460.00. It would be my first. The only stuff I've used is in Logic. What is GPO?

Reaction score
Thank you! I have watched several hours of YouTube. I am going to get Lumina, it looks perfect for my needs.

John Garside

JohnG
Reaction score
The latest version of GPO, version 5, contains some of Project SAMs brass.

GPO5 from Garritan.

Like this:

Ask a Question