Juno ds driver not found

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new to this i have a problem with my juno ds 88 windows 10 drivers or shall i say i can't get it to work even if i download the driver from roland website it worked fine with my windows 8.1 i'm stucked.

Reaction score
Welcome.

I do not trust Windows.

Download the driver yourself and extract it to a folder named say JunoDS and with your Juno connect and then powered up open Device Manager and find the Juno then update the driver manually by selecting update > manual and navigate to the JunoDS folder.

It maybe that the driver is a self extracting and self installing and if this is the case then it should be obvious if you check what Windows has used as the driver, you can check what it has used via Device Manager.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply yes it is a self installing driver for windows 10 i see the driver but i can't use it it don't detect my juno ds it don't detect it on my laptop nor my daw i downloaded my yamaha's driver and it works fine on windows 10

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The Juno DS doesn't need drivers. It is USB MIDI Class compliant.

It should be recognized automatically as soon as you plug it into the computer.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question