Juno DS: Tranpose by default?

Reaction score
Does this rig have a setting for transposing by default? i don’t want this but mine seems to be off by +1 when playing with others or recording. I can’t imagine I need to transpose all the time?
I got this used so i’m wondering if anyone knows where I could fix this setting

Reaction score
Does this rig have a setting for transposing by default? i don’t want this but mine seems to be off by +1 when playing with others or recording. I can’t imagine I need to transpose all the time?
I got this used so i’m wondering if anyone knows where I could fix this setting

There are a couple of possibilities here.

1. Select ‘menu’ - ‘system’ - scroll to ‘sound’ - make sure ‘master tune’ is set to 440.0hz

OR

2. Check the performance or patch you are using isn’t transposed in any way.

When on the patch:

Select ‘menu’ - ‘patch edit’ - select the ‘pitch’ tab - check the first two ‘tone’ options are all set to 0

When on the performance:

Select ‘menu’ - ‘performance Edit’ - go to the ‘pitch’ tab and check all under ‘fine’ are set to 0

For both, also make sure the patch or performance haven’t been saved whilst the ‘transpose up/down’ buttons have been used as it will save this setting. If they have, reset this option and resave the patch or performance.

Finally, make sure nothing is resting on the pitch bend, I made that mistake once 🤣

I hope one of those options resolve your issue.

Ask a Question