Keyboard Program

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for a good program that might take in audio from a audio port on a keyboard and let me edit it in real time. Like enhance the sound quality/ add sounds ect. Could anyone help :D

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
What sort of processing do you want to do exactly on what computer platform? Windows? (What version ?) OSX? iOS? Linux?

Are you looking to simply add a few basic audio effects like flanger, echo and delay or are you looking for something more exotic?

You might be better off just spending $50 on an audio effects box if all you are trying to do are these sort of effects.

If you're looking to resample and mix and do like vocoder or autotune type stuff, it still might be easier to get a dedicated box or pedal.

Reaction score
Its ok, I just got a different keyboard. The one I had didn't have drivers that worked with windows 7. Also I looked at FL studio, it seems to allow any instrument to be played thru the audio ports on a pc, allowing you to enhance the sound and toggle with tons of effects. Thanks anyway thou.

Ask a Question