Keylab 88 MKII or S88 MK2 or something else?

Reaction score
I had Native and I’m going to Arturia 88 Mkii. NI88 has a bad piano feeling. If you Looking for a good controller I thing fader port pro, is the best. I’m using on orchestral tools mock-up and it works.

What do you mean bad piano feeling? I’m looking at NI88 MKII (komplete kontrol k88) vs Arturia 88 MKII right now. I’m primarily a pianist. Had a Yamaha DGX-500 digital grand for 15+ years. It was great but didn’t have weighted keys. I have a real piano but looking for a good weighted keys I can play after hours without disturbing anyone.

Also looking to play around in Logic Pro or Ableton. Also play drums in a band and may start doing keys, so I was thinking of hooking up whatever 88-key I buy to my MacBook and then to an amp.

So I’m looking for a very multi-purpose 88-key. Weighted keys for authentic piano experience and practice, dabbling in music creation, and live performance.

From my research, seems like either way I’d be good. And there someone local selling the NI88 MKII for $700 used, so I’m strongly leaning toward that until I read your “bad piano feeling”

Ask a Question