Loading from USB to SX700

Reaction score
Hi all, I have got some and Wav files and panel setting from a SX900 AND SX600 that I owned a few years ago on a USB, and now I would like to load them into my new SX700 But just cannot remember how to do this. So looking for some help please.....Thanks.

Reaction score
WAV files? If you mean voice samples, they can be installed from expansion packs only. Panel settings are probably different for each model. Try to look into owners manual.

Lacko

Reaction score
WAV files are Midifiles edited and saved as WAV files saved to a stick. I know want to load them into my SX700

Reaction score
Look into users manual, how to work with USB sticks. Or to psrtutorial forum, where you got answer to the same question. Help is everywhere around.

Lacko

Reaction score
WAV files are Midifiles edited and saved as WAV files saved to a stick. I know want to load them into my SX700

Wav files are not MIDI files. They are audio files whilst MIDI is a set of data only.

Don't know exactly about SX700 as I bought Genos 2 but I think you need to use Yamaha Expansion Manager program to transfer the files to USB drive. Then from USB drive to SX700. You can download it from Yamaha's website.

Ask a Question