DS88 downloading patterns/recordings to USB etc

Reaction score
Hi
My first question after searching on here and skimming through manual several times, it's probably partly just me being lazy but so far haven't found one simple method to accomplish above - what does everyone else do and could you talk me through it please? (senior moment)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Patterns and sequences in the Juno DS cannot be exported either as MIDI data to a computer or as a MID file to a thumb drive.

This is one of the biggest failings of this keyboard and one which Roland could easily fix with a firmware update.

I'd suggest contacting Roland and letting them know your dismay with this horrible oversight and if enough of us do so perhaps it will be rectified with a future firmware update.

Gary ;)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Wow, that's blown me away completely Gary, so what format can be used? I haven't just bought a machine that can only be used for live performances surely?!

Ad

Advertisements

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
So far as I know you can only record the sequencer as audio with the line outs.

I just tried mine and the sequencer won't even start in DAW mode.

Like I said. This could easily be fixed with a firmware update but Roland has to be motivated to do so.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question